I’m the founder of Silktide and possibly the most unashamedly ambitious person you know.
On this website I write about understanding and getting the most from life. I have written for Forbes, Huffington Post, Lifehacker and more, with my articles read over 9 million times in the last year. I’m also busy working on my first novel.
- I’m an agnostic atheist and humanist.
- We only get one shot at life – and it’s our responsibility alone. We should do the most with what we have.
- The only thing that stands in the way of great success is ourselves. In particular, the part of ourselves that blames something else.
- The best thing about my life is I know what I want to do with it. That’s so empowering you can’t believe.
- I read as much as I can; normally 1-2 books a week.
- I’m a salsa fanatic.
- Can’t play the piano enough. Secretly desire to learn drums.
- Love to run, completed my first marathon in 2008.
- Keen graphic designer. Aspiring digital painter and photographer.
- Yes, I’ve completely shaved my head since I was 18.
I find this so interesting it has a whole page (that fact alone probably tells you all you need to know).
Frequently Asked Questions
Stalk me on the Internet
Here are my social networks of choice:
- Quora – I used to live here, but it’s gone downhill.
- Twitter – I use this a lot.
- Facebook – I use this a bit.
- YouTube – I should use this more.
- Pinterest – I barely use this.
- LinkedIn – I dislike being here.